Last month, I went over to the LeafTV house in Venice, California and made some healthy food for them. For my third and final video with Leaf, I showed them how I #Parfait. And when I parfait, I go crazy. This is a quadruple layered parfait, filled to the brim with deliciously ripe mango, coconut cream chia pudding, and banana smoothie. Topped with my rawnola, this breakfast is quite the delicious deal.
Mango Chia Pudding Parfait
*this recipe makes about 4 servings*
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 3 fresh mangos, chopped
- 2 frozen bananas
1. In a large bowl, blend: chia seeds, almond milk and coconut milk. Mix really thoroughly with a fork, making sure to break up any large clumps.
2. Refrigerate chia pudding for at least 20 minutes, until it starts to thicken.
3. Blend 1 cup of mango, then separately, 1 cup of mango with the two bananas.
4. In a glass jar, layer: chia pudding, banana mango smoothie, blended mango, coconut milk, chia pudding, fresh mango and rawnola!
5. ENJOY IMMEDIATELY!