Frothy, creamy, rich...
Non-caffeinated herbal coffee!
This recipe is about to seriously change your day.
You know that 3:00PM slump where you either grab a packaged snack or a cup of coffee? We've all been there. And, we all know the repercussions that continuously grabbing these items can have on our health.
Enter: my herbal coffee potion. Herbal-coffee-potion?
Yup. It's non-caffeinated, made from dandelion root, free of sugar, and contains healthy fats, proteins, mushrooms and potions to keep the buzz going! Plus, you won't have a crash from drinking this stuff.
This recipe is so good, I bet it could even replace your caffeinated morning coffee (if, you know, that's something you are trying to give up). Even if you're not trying to give up your daily cup of Joe, this creamy, spiced beverage is sure to warm you up on a winter's day, keeping you grounded and at ease.
Caffeine can be fine for some but for others with adrenal fatigue or imbalanced hormones, coffee is one of the biggest players in spiking up our cortisol and throwing our hormones off balance.
This cup of Joe will keep you stabilized and give you that bulletproof taste without the craziness.
I get all of my potions from Sun Potion.
Herbal Coffee Potion
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Teeccino Dandelion Vanilla Nut
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil (or ghee)
- 1 tbsp Sun Potion Tocos
- 1 tsp Sun Potion Chaga
- 1 tsp Sun Potion Reishi
- 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
- option: 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 tsp organic all spice for garnish
- Start by bringing 1 1/2 cups water to a roaring boil.
- Using a French press (or, if you're using another coffee-making machine, follow those directions), pour water over the Teeccino herbal coffee grinds. Put the top on and let seep for 5 minutes. Strain and pour the herbal coffee into a Vitamix or another high-speed blender.
- Next, add your hemp milk, coconut oil, tocos, chaga, reishi, and cinnamon. If you want to add collagen peptides, feel free to add that into the blender as well.
- Make sure the top is on sturdy. Blend on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 cups and garnish with all spice.
Thumb cups are from Hanselmann Pottery. Hanselmann was kind enough to offer a code for my followers since so many people expressed interest in these mugs! Enter "Leefromamerica" at checkout for 10% off your order.