This desert-like, cruelty-free and protein packed breakfast serves TWO and will leave you feeling energized and satisfied until lunch.
I am on week three of my yoga teacher training program. I've learned and grown so much in this short 3 weeks and have made lifelong friends. My classmates and I never want it to end! We are currently scheming on how we can stay in training forever, constantly learning about yoga and never having to go back to work again. If you have any ideas on how to do this, please send them my way!
We spend eight hours a day studying, learning, practice teaching, doing the poses, and of course, Savasana-ing. I've made Santa Monica my home for the month and it's been so wonderful being so close to the beach, it's a really special month for sure.
Anyways, today I have a very special recipe to share with you guys using ALOHA's vanilla protein powder in preparation for my wellness reboot class at Poketo inside the Line Hotel this Saturday, January 23rd. Tickets are still available, but only a few left, so if you're thinking about going, definitely get your tickets now by clicking here.
Blueberry Spirulina Protein Parfait
- 1/4 cup Purely Elizabeth granola
- 1 Vanilla ALOHA Protein Pouch
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1/4 cup Salbia chia pudding
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup gluten free oats (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- toppings: bee pollen, go macro bar (optional)
- layers: strawberries, fresh figs (optional)
- Layer your granola at the bottom of the glass.
- Blend your spirulina, 1/2 of the oats, 2 frozen bananas and 1/4 cup of the almond milk together. This should make a really thick smoothie.
- Place your green smoothie on top of granola.
- Add figs on top of green smoothie.
- Add chia pudding.
- Layer in your strawberries!
- Make blueberry layer: Add 2 frozen bananas, the rest of oats, and the rest of the almond milk along with the ALOHA protein pack to your blender. Blend until smooth. Add on top of strawberries.
- Now you are ready to top your parfait with bee pollen, protein bars, or whatever else your hungry heart desires. Bon Appetit!